TwinFlame App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and TwinFlame Development, LLC (“TwinFlame”) and governs the use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the TwinFlame App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content nor abusive behavior. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the TwinFlame App.
In order to ensure TwinFlame provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as inappropriate" and “Report as SPAM” feature found in posting forums.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and TwinFlame only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. TwinFlame, not Apple, is solely responsible for the TwinFlame App and its content.
2. Privacy: TwinFlame may collect and use information about your usage of the TwinFlame App, including certain types of information from and about your device. TwinFlame may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the TwinFlame App.
3. Scope of Limited License: TwinFlame grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the TwinFlame App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the TwinFlame App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions: By using the TwinFlame App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the TwinFlame App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the TwinFlame App may be terminated without warning if TwinFlame believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 18 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the TwinFlame App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the TwinFlame App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy: Content may not be submitted to TwinFlame, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty: TwinFlame disclaims all warranties about the TwinFlame App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, TwinFlame, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty. In the event of any failure of the TwinFlame Application to conform to this warranty, the End-User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the TwinFlame Application to that End-User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the responsibility of TwinFlame.
7. Maintenance and Support: Because the TwinFlame iOS Apps are free to download and use, TwinFlame does not provide any maintenance or support for them. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, TwinFlame, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims: TwinFlame, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the TwinFlame App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the TwinFlame App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims: TwinFlame shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the TwinFlame App. To the extent TwinFlame is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, TwinFlame, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any claim that the TwinFlame App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right(s).
10. U.S. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
11. Third Party Beneficiary: Apple is a third party beneficiary of this License Agreement, and, upon your acceptance, such third party beneficiary will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this agreement against you.
12. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using this Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement).
13. Termination: Your right to use this Application will terminate immediately if you violate any provision of this License Agreement.
1635 Old 41 Hwy, NW
Kennesaw GA 30152
We can be reached by email at: email@example.com
Our website is: www.twinflamedev.com
We can be reached by phone @ 602.354.4073